SDCH Adult & Pediatric
High Acuity Skilled Nursing Services
South Davis Community Hospital has been a leader in the post-acute care setting for our outstanding care, high success rates, and above average customer service ratings. SDCH has been a pioneer in the advancement of high acuity skilled nursing. We have achieved this with patient focused care, extensive staff training, and continued growth. We understand the value of including patients and their family in the recovery process.
What is High Acuity Skilled Nursing?
- Lower patient to nurse ratios. Our high acuity skilled nursing averages 7 patients to 1 nurse, compared to the average skilled nursing of 15 patients to 1 nurse
- 24/7 registered nurses and respiratory therapists
- Fully trained ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) staff
- Fully trained PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) staff
- On-site lab draws and portable x-ray
- We have the ability to perform specialty services such as ventilator weaning, feeding tube management, TPN, IV antibiotics, and extensive wound care
We offer both long term and short term care options for those needing skilled nursing services. With our team you can have the confidence that we have expertise in everything from certified wound care, wound vacs and debridement, to IVs and tube feeding management. Transportation as well as recreational programs and spiritual support resources are also available.